Mailing List Archive

2013 Individual Director election
Hello everyone,

The 2013 election of Individual Directors has closed. Preliminary results are available at the following link:

https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2888d7aPUFe5Euveb5kiYNGT

These are the raw voting results and are now being reviewed by our election inspectors. The elected and appointed directors will be seated at 9:00am PDT on January 31st (http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/31Jan2013BoardMeeting).

Also, the Bylaws amendment was overwhelmingly approved by the Individual Members.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's Individual Director election.

Jonathan
210-317-2438

Preliminary Individual Directors
Tim Bell
Hui Cheng
Tristan Goode
Rob Hirschfeld
Mark McLoughlin
Lauren Sell
Monty Taylor
Troy Toman

Platinum Directors
Alan Clark
Jim Curry
Eileen Evans
Toby Ford
Kyle MacDonald
Jon Mittelhauser
Todd Moore
Brian Stevens

Gold Directors
Simon Anderson
Nick Barcet
Randy Bias
John Igoe
Joshua McKenty
Boris Renski
Sean Roberts
Lew Tucker
Re: 2013 Individual Director election [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to all the newly elected (and re-elected) board members!

Just an FYI: the board meeting has times, but no location or timezone
information at the moment.

Thanks for a well run election! See you in Brussels, perhaps?

Regards,
Dave.

On 01/18/2013 06:28 PM, Jonathan Bryce wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The 2013 election of Individual Directors has closed. Preliminary results are available at the following link:
>
> https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2888d7aPUFe5Euveb5kiYNGT
>
> These are the raw voting results and are now being reviewed by our election inspectors. The elected and appointed directors will be seated at 9:00am PDT on January 31st (http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/31Jan2013BoardMeeting).
>
> Also, the Bylaws amendment was overwhelmingly approved by the Individual Members.
>
> Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's Individual Director election.
>
> Jonathan
> 210-317-2438
>

> Preliminary Individual Directors
> Tim Bell
> Hui Cheng
> Tristan Goode
> Rob Hirschfeld
> Mark McLoughlin
> Lauren Sell
> Monty Taylor
> Troy Toman
>
> Platinum Directors
> Alan Clark
> Jim Curry
> Eileen Evans
> Toby Ford
> Kyle MacDonald
> Jon Mittelhauser
> Todd Moore
> Brian Stevens
>
> Gold Directors
> Simon Anderson
> Nick Barcet
> Randy Bias
> John Igoe
> Joshua McKenty
> Boris Renski
> Sean Roberts
> Lew Tucker

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13

Re: 2013 Individual Director election [ In reply to ]
Thierry & Stefano will be in Brussels for FOSDEM, and have a lot of cool stuff lined up:

http://www.openstack.org/blog/2013/01/openstack-at-fosdem13/

Re: 2013 Individual Director election [ In reply to ]
>>> On 1/18/2013 at 10:34 AM, Dave Neary <dneary@redhat.com> wrote:
> Congratulations to all the newly elected (and re-elected) board members!
>
> Just an FYI: the board meeting has times, but no location or timezone
> information at the moment.

Dave Thanks for catching that. I updated the Jan 31 meeting agenda wiki page to clarify that the Jan 31 meeting is a conference call and the timezone is pacific.

A meeting notice will be sent to the Foundation mailing list next week.

Re: 2013 Individual Director election [ In reply to ]
Dave

Is it possible to list the companies with whom the elected directors are employed with?

BR
Alan

Congratulations to all the newly elected (and re-elected) board members!

Just an FYI: the board meeting has times, but no location or timezone information at the moment.

Thanks for a well run election! See you in Brussels, perhaps?

Regards,
Dave.

On 01/18/2013 06:28 PM, Jonathan Bryce wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The 2013 election of Individual Directors has closed. Preliminary results are available at the following link:
>
> https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2888d7aPUFe5Euveb5kiYNGT
>
> These are the raw voting results and are now being reviewed by our election inspectors. The elected and appointed directors will be seated at 9:00am PDT on January 31st (http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/31Jan2013BoardMeeting).
>
> Also, the Bylaws amendment was overwhelmingly approved by the Individual Members.
>
> Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's Individual Director election.
>
> Jonathan
> 210-317-2438
>

> Preliminary Individual Directors
> Tim Bell
> Hui Cheng
> Tristan Goode
> Rob Hirschfeld
> Mark McLoughlin
> Lauren Sell
> Monty Taylor
> Troy Toman
>
> Platinum Directors
> Alan Clark
> Jim Curry
> Eileen Evans
> Toby Ford
> Kyle MacDonald
> Jon Mittelhauser
> Todd Moore
> Brian Stevens
>
> Gold Directors
> Simon Anderson
> Nick Barcet
> Randy Bias
> John Igoe
> Joshua McKenty
> Boris Renski
> Sean Roberts
> Lew Tucker

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact Open Source and Standards, Red Hat - http://community.redhat.com
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13

Re: 2013 Individual Director election [ In reply to ]
Hi Alan,

Here are the published affiliations for the Individual Directors:

Tim Bell - CERN
Hui Cheng - SINA
Tristan Goode - Aptira
Rob Hirschfeld - Dell