-Rahul
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Orchestration with Openstack [ In reply to ]
Hi Rahul.

This is the wrong list for technical questions.

Please post your question on the mailinglist of the project
https://launchpad.net/~openstack and take a look into the archive
(https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/) first.

You can also use Launchpad to ask questions:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openstack/+addquestion.

Bye, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt