the last way I would prefer.

Kind regards,

Danny
Re: Packstack different ethernet device names [ In reply to ]
Yes packstack has a section to map the nic.

I will have to check my old old config on my computer then share it.

Remo

Re: Packstack different ethernet device names [ In reply to ]
Hello Remo,

a configuration example would be great, thank you!

<danny.rotscher@tu-dresden.de <mailto:danny.rotscher@tu-dresden.de> > ha

Re: Packstack different ethernet device names [ In reply to ]
I will send it later sorry doing some production OpenStack tweakings so time has been limited

Remo

Re: Packstack different ethernet device names [ In reply to ]
Look for

CONFIG_NEUTRON_OVS_BRIDGE_MAPPINGS=physnet1:br-ex
CONFIG_NEUTRON_OVS_BRIDGE_IFACES=br-ex:eth0