Mailing List Archive

automation for creating zone files with SSHFPs
Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone has any links or scripts for generating zone
files with the appropriate SSHFPs.

In fact, I'm kinda curious what the best way to GET these FPs is.

I'm also wondering if I'm just better off using certificates and signing
keys that way, because there seems to be a chicken-and-the-egg problem
here in getting the right keys to the system generating zone files, one
that's solved with key indirection of a CA and signatures.

Cheers,
Travis
--
Effing the ineffable since 1997. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
My emails do not usually have attachments; it's a digital signature