Mailing List Archive

AIX authenticate patches
Here are some patches to re-enable support for AIX's authenticate
routines. With them, ssh will honor locked & unlocked accounts, record
successful and unsuccessful logins, and deny accounts that are
prohibited to log in via the network. Tested with AIX 4.3.

It also includes a fix for handling SIGCHLD that may be needed for
other platforms (HP-UX 10.20, for example).

If I get the time I'll see about rolling these changes into liblogin,
where I guess they really belong.

I didn't include the changes to configure; run "autoconf" to rebuild the
configure script.

[.Is this the correct method for submitting patches, posting them to the
list?]
--
Tom Bertelson "Any sufficiently advanced technology
RHI Consulting is indistinguishable from magic."