Tim Nibbe
Supervisor of System Administration
Sprint IP Dial Support Services
RE: /etc/urandom and Solaris [ In reply to ]
Tim-

You need to use the Entropy Gathering Daemon (EGD) developed by Brian
Werner. The EGD collects entropy from various OS/Solaris facilities,
creating an entropy pool for random number generation. Read the readme
included with the distribution of OpenSSH and visit
http://www.lothar.com/tech/crypto/ for the EGD source and documentation.

Mahalo,
Ryan

RYAN J. HUNTER
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator
Stockwalk.com Group, Inc. -- Information Architecture