- Fixed configure not passing LDFLAGS to Solaris. Report from David G.
Hesprich <dghespri@sprintparanet.com>
- Propogate LD through to Makefile
- Doc cleanups
- Added blurb about "scp: command not found" errors to UPGRADING

20000315
- Configure fix from Bratislav ILICH <bilic@zepter.ru>

--
Re: TEST RELEASE: 1.2.3pre4 [ In reply to ]
Works great! I needed no changes to the Makefile after performing a
configure.

I am still having one remaining noticible problem, not sure if it's bug or a
configuration thing. If I log in as a user, upon logging out, I get "Cannot
delete credentials: Permission denied". Doesn't seem to affect operation,
but...

Also still looking for a way to convince Solaris' catman to index the man
pages the way they were meant to be seen...

Thanks,
-David Hesprich

--
David G. Hesprich, CISSP