Mailing List Archive

.rhosts problem ... backtrackign through code slowly ...
Okay, here's where I've gotten to so far, which isn't far, but it doesn't
appear that "case SSH_CMSG_AUTH_RHOSTS:" is very being triggered in
do_authloop() in sshd.c ...

Now, from what I can tell, in do_authloop(), this case is triggered by a
packet from the client, with:

/* Get a packet from the client. */
type = packet_read(&plen);

So, if I'm right, the client isn't sending over what is necessary?

client is openssh under FreeBSD/ports, server is Solaris7/pre25 ...

Still investigating ...

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier@acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator Acadia University

"These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"