Mailing List Archive

ANNOUNCE: x11-ssh-askpass v1.0
x11-ssh-askpass version 1.0 is available. IMPORTANT: Its location has
changed.

OLD Location: http://www.pobox.com/~jmknoble/jmk/

NEW Location: http://www.pobox.com/~jmknoble/software/x11-ssh-askpass/

Changes from 0.99 are slight:

- Now installs as `x11-ssh-askpass', with symlink `ssh-askpass' that
points there. This allows Damien to use `make ... install' to
install it instead of hardcoded stuff in his spec file [Damien:
hint-hint].

Since Damien has integrated it into his spec files for the OpenSSH RPM
packages, i see no reason to make a separate spec file for
x11-ssh-askpass. Hence, this is version 1.0. May it not have to
change. :)

[.Matthieu: I've made a slight change from your fix to the potential
memory leak in dynlist.c. Formerly (with or without the leak),
append_to_buf() would set the buffer to NULL if the realloc() failed,
causing the contents of the buffer to be lost. I've made the behavior
less destructive; the calling application should check the return
value to ensure the realloc() succeeded. All your other actual code
changes should be present in 1.0, except for the Imakefile.]

--
jim knoble
jmknoble@pobox.com