Yesterday I upgraded from ntopng Pro [Small Business Edition] Edition v.3.1.170713 to v.3.1.170822, and now I see that no data is being collected. Nothing has been collected since yesterday morning, and I think this corresponds to the time that I did the upgrade.

Both nprobe and ntopng are running. How can I diagnose what's happening?

Peter Shute
Re: No data after update [ In reply to ]
Hi Peter,

Please check out the ntopng log. It should contain some error message
pointing out the problem.

Regards,
Emanuele

Re: No data after update [ In reply to ]
In /var/log/ntopng/ntopng.log I see the message "Invalid or missing license file".

/etc/ntopng.license looks ok to me, but I see it's exactly one year old. Do I need to renew it?

It's a non profit license. I assume this has been triggered by me upgrading recently? Can I renew this myself?

Re: No data after update [ In reply to ]
Hi, in order to renew the licence, please send me your licence number
and your system id at faranda@ntop.org

Regards,
Emanuele