When I try to set it I get the below error on Expert view.
Script "/usr/share/ntopng/scripts/lua/admin/prefs.lua" returned an error:

/usr/share/ntopng/scripts/lua/modules/http_lint.lua:993: [LINT]
_POST["show_advanced_prefs"] = "truet" parameter error: Validation error
thanks.
*--*
*Umut Arus*
Information Technology
Re: Getting historical information [ In reply to ]
Hi Umut,

Currently ntopng only shows information about active hosts. After
setting up the --local-networks parameter (-m) you can extend the
"Local Host Idle Timeout" from the settings for a maximum of 30 minutes.

Another option is to enable the sticky hosts with the
--sticky-hosts=local to never remove the local hosts from memory. Note
that this will be unfeasable in a large network and that this option
will likely be removed soon in the dev version of ntopng in favour of
other ways to bring the expired hosts back to memory.

About the http lint error, what ntopng version are you using (ntopng
-v) ?

Regards,
Emanuele

Re: Getting historical information [ In reply to ]
ntopng --version is:
v.3.0.170619 [Enterprise/Professional Edition]

thanks.

Re: Getting historical information [ In reply to ]
I've just tested the latest stable 3.0 version and it does not show
that error, so please update ntopng and retry.

Regards,
Emanuele