Mailing List Archive

How to upgrade ntopng on Ubuntu?
I'm getting the message  A new ntopng (v.3.0.0) is available for download: please upgrade.
Anyone have information on how to do this?  or how to install the latest version using apt-get ?
Re: How to upgrade ntopng on Ubuntu? [ In reply to ]
Hi David
you should be able to do this as follows

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

Luca

Re: How to upgrade ntopng on Ubuntu? [ In reply to ]
Hi David

Re: How to upgrade ntopng on Ubuntu? [ In reply to ]
Hi Luca,
I tried that, but it does not upgrade.  I also tried  sudo apt-get --only-upgrade install ntopngand it tells me "ntopng is already the newest version (2.2+dfsg1-1build1)"
I'm running Ubuntu 16.04
Thanks,
David
On Saturday, August 12, 2017, 2:47:39 AM CDT, Luca Deri <deri@ntop.org> wrote:

Hi Davidyou should be able to do this as follows
apt-get updateapt-get upgrade
Luca

On 11 Aug 2017, at 20:22, David Kraut <David@rocketmail.com> wrote:
I'm getting the message  A new ntopng (v.3.0.0) is available for download: please upgrade.
Anyone have information on how to do this?  or how to install the latest version using apt-get ?_______________________________________________
Ntop mailing list
Ntop@listgateway.unipi.it

Re: How to upgrade ntopng on Ubuntu? [ In reply to ]
Hi David,

Please try to reinstall the ntop repo file following the instructions
at http://packages.ntop.org/apt-stable/ . Then post the full output of
apt-get update.

Regards,
Emanuele

Re: How to upgrade ntopng on Ubuntu? [ In reply to ]
Hi David,