but I get a "Page "/lua/modules/grafana" was not found" when trying to
reach that URL. If I add a trailing slash I get a "{"status":"OK"}"
message.

Regardless, neither of these URLs seems to give me the expected result as
per the slides regarding grafana starting to autofill based on typing
"interface". I just see a lot of random letters/characters in which I've
attached a picture.

I am running Grafana 4.3.2( commit: ed4d170)
Re: Issues setting up grafana with ntopng [ In reply to ]
Hello Ryan,

>From the response shown in the timeseries field, it looks like you are
getting some "DOCTYPE html..." Can you please:
- inspect the ntopng log ans see if there are errors
- use the browser inspector (right click on the web page) to investigate
errors and network requests, possibly sending them here.

Currently, tests have been made with grafana Version 4.4.0-pre1 (commit:
12219cf)

Thanks,

Simone

Re: Issues setting up grafana with ntopng [ In reply to ]
Hello Ryan,