Help with license (maintenance upgrade)
Hi, I've just bought a maintenance renewal for an old licence (2015).
I follow the steps to get the < maintenance renewal discount > by setting the original order id in < discount code >
I get a new orderid
But when I want to generate the new licence file (https://shop.ntop.org/mkntopng) I get this message :

with new order id : < The systemId XXXXXX was not purchased in orderId XXXX: please go back and specify a valid systemId. >
with the old order id : < The orderId XXXXXX has already created 1 licenses: no more licenses left (1 in total). >

Where to get help with this ??
Re: Help with license (maintenance upgrade) [ In reply to ]
I would appreciate an answer to this question too - I’m getting ready to
renew an expired ntopng pro license. If there’s any tricks to it, best to
hear it all now.

Many thanks!

Re: Help with license (maintenance upgrade) [ In reply to ]

Re: Help with license (maintenance upgrade) [ In reply to ]
Hi Eddy
I will send you a private reply on this matter

Luca

Re: Help with license (maintenance upgrade) [ In reply to ]
Hi Eddy

Re: Help with license (maintenance upgrade) [ In reply to ]
May I surmise then that the online docs on how to renew a license are
correct and Eddy just had a special case? Just wondering as I’m about to
do it myself.

Many thanks Luca & company.

Re: Help with license (maintenance upgrade) [ In reply to ]