Mailing List Archive

Detailed packet static shows only in pro version
Hi,

I've bought nprobe + voip plugin,
and use ntopng CE

after configuration i've got detailed statistic about sip packets in ntopng
but, for some reason only in pro mode (10 minutes)

according to the package description page it something new

http://www.ntop.org/products/traffic-analysis/ntop/
ntopng Pro vs. Community, Embedded vs. Standard
<<<

Regardless of the version, ntopng comes in two editions. The community
edition is the one whose code can be found on Github
<https://github.com/ntop/ntopng>. The professional edition, available
for a little
fee <http://shop.ntop.org/>, has additional features with respect to the
community edition including:

- Ability to generate advanced HTML reports that can be exported in PDF.
- Per-hour/day top activities monitoring such as top talkers, top ASs,
top layer-7 protocols etc. that are computed without installing a database
(but leveraging on ntopng’s capabilities) and with limited disk space being
used.
- Ability to operate in inline mode for dropping unwanted traffic
<http://www.ntop.org/ndpi/how-to-enforce-layer-7-traffic-policies-using-ntopng/>
and
enforcing network policies (both in terms of layer-7 protocols and traffic
shaping).
- Support of SNMP for querying SNMP agents.\

have I missed something ?

Best,
Michail
Re: Detailed packet static shows only in pro version [ In reply to ]
Mikhael,
can you please post a screenshot of the report you are talknbg about?

Luca

Re: Detailed packet static shows only in pro version [ In reply to ]
Hi Luca,
I did it on the priv message, it looks like on this list attachements are
unsupported.

But it make no sence
For some reason in your code, i've found this

scripts/lua/flow_details.lua
-- get SIP rows
if(ntop.isPro() and (flow["proto.ndpi"] == "SIP")) then
local sip_table_rows = getSIPTableRows(info)
print(sip_table_rows)
isThereSIP = isThereProtocol("SIP", info)
if(isThereSIP == 1) then
isThereSIP = isThereSIPCall(info)
end
end