We built our 6.4.1 installation from source downloaded from github.com/ntop/PF_RING/releases

But I've just seen on the shop that licences will only work with binary packages. Is this why our 6.4.1 install refuses to recognise licences and still runs in demo mode?

If so, why is this? 6.2.0, and 6.0.3 before it, were built from source and accepted licences just fine.

Regards,
A.
--
Andrew Howard
ah@andrew-howard.me.uk
Re: PF_RING ZC licences not recognised [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew
could you provide us (private message) your license key and the version reported by zcount -h?

Regards
Alfredo

Re: PF_RING ZC licences not recognised [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew

Re: PF RING ZC licences not recognised [ In reply to ]
Hi Alfredo,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have supplied the details via the ntop contact us page.

Regards,
A.

--
Andrew Howard
ah@andrew-howard.me.uk

Re: PF RING ZC licences not recognised [ In reply to ]
Did you see my message via the contact us page? I don't seem to be receiving any forum or ntop emails. Investigating.

A.

--
Andrew Howard
ah@andrew-howard.me.uk

Re: PF RING ZC licences not recognised [ In reply to ]
Fixed - this was down to user error on my part.

Thanks to Alfredo for assisting via email.
A.