Mailing List Archive

2.5.170108-2130 - Purge Alerts not working
After upgrading to 2.5.170108-2130 today and the "Purge Past Flow
Alerts" and "Purge Past Alerts" buttons don't work.

It doesn't matter if All, 5 minutes or any other option are selected.
The button brings up a confirmation dialog box with the purge button,
which has a circling logo in front of "alerts".

Clicking the button just brings me back to the list, but nothing has
changed.

Deleting the alerts one by one (using the trash logo button) works, but
is very inconvenient, when we're talking about 16000+ alerts.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
--
Airwire Ltd. - Ag Nascadh Pobail an Iarthair
http://www.airwire.ie
Re: 2.5.170108-2130 - Purge Alerts not working [ In reply to ]
Hi Martin,

if you are using Chrome as browser, please try to reload the scripts
with the keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+r .

Do you experience the problem into the "Detected alerts" page or into
another page?

Regards,
Emanuele