Mailing List Archive

Google API key syntax broken
I flushed my entire ntopng database and reinstalled ntopng in trying to
diagnose some problems with the current daily build.

After flushing the database, I had to set everything new up as usual,
but with the recent code change, the new 39 character Google API key is
required.

So I requested a new key from Google, which is:
AIzaSyDRfYxTCixiHW4_Xxxxx_P7alzuTIiDITk

ntopng does not accept this. It complains: "Please match the requested
format." (the middle Xxxxx section has been replaced from my original
key, but the format is the same).

So, no way of entering the new or the old (shorter) key for that matter.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
--
Airwire Ltd. - Ag Nascadh Pobail an Iarthair
http://www.airwire.ie
Re: Google API key syntax broken [ In reply to ]
Thank you for reporting, this has been fixed.

New ntopng packages will be available tomorrow.

Regards,
Emanuele