Mailing List Archive

activation of Category Timeseries feature
We're running:

C 1998-2016 - ntop.org <http://www.ntop.org>
Generated by ntopng Pro [Small Business Edition] v.2.4.160627

Can anyone tell me how to activate the following Feature:

Category Timeseries

Toggle the creation of Category timeseries for local hosts and defined
networks. Enabling their creation allows you to keep persistent traffic
category statistics (e.g., social networks, news) at the cost of using more
disk space.
Creation is only possible if the ntopng instance has been launched with
option -k flashstart:<user>:<password>.

Since ntopng starts auto magically do I need to modify the registry on my
windows machine or is there another procedure?

Steve