Mailing List Archive

Avoid to start ntopng automatically
Hello.

I updated to the las ntopng 2.4 and this version try to run automatically with the pro version.

I want to disable it, in order to start manually the community version.

Any help to do it?

Thanks

Kindest regards.
Re: Avoid to start ntopng automatically [ In reply to ]
Hi,
add --community as a parameter and it will do what you want

Luca

Re: Avoid to start ntopng automatically [ In reply to ]
Thanks luca.

But, where?

Unitl now i have a manual script that do that. But is this newer version i don´t know where is ist (my os is Centos 7)

________________________________

Re: Avoid to start ntopng automatically [ In reply to ]
Hi,

provided that you control ntopng start/stop with systemctl/service then you
have to edit configuration file /etc/ntopng/ntopng.conf

Re: Avoid to start ntopng automatically [ In reply to ]
Works, but i cant not put more that one options y ntopng

y put

--community

and works ok.

if i put

--community --local-network "mynetwork1/22, munetwork2/22"

Starts in pro mode ¿?¿?¿?

Thanks for all the help.

Re: Avoid to start ntopng automatically [ In reply to ]
Read the manual it explains how to put options in the configuration file.