But still cannot see any historical data for clients.
I want to see top talkers, top nodes etc...
I cannot switch to running the BETA version. Production WAN, and we
already use NTOPNG for important real time monitoring.

Any idea when history, client reports etc.. will be realized in the
stable version?

Thanks,
Warren

Re: Historical Data Update please? [ In reply to ]
Hello Warren,

The new stable -- which includes the changes you mentioned -- will be
released before the summer. Say tuned.

Simone

Re: Historical Data Update please? [ In reply to ]
Thanks Simone, this is fantastic news. More great features to an already
top product.
Thanks.

Re: Historical Data Update please? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

system ID: 4A831FDA09B1B8A9

I believe we have order ID 1439954743

can you confirm this expired in Dec 2016?

Regards,

Warren

Re: Historical Data Update please? [ In reply to ]
Hi Warren,

I can confirm it's expired on Dec 10, 2016.

Regards