Mailing List Archive

Can't find dumpTrafficData.html
I downloaded the ntop source, located and editted the nwUsage.pl script
in the www subdirectory.

When I run it, the "get($url)" instruction returns an error message
about unable to find information about host "dumpTrafficData.html".
($url=http://localhost:3000/dumpTrafficData.html?language=perl&key=hme0)

I did a "find" and there is no "dumpTrafficData.html" anywhere on my
disk. No "dumpData.html" either. Couldn't find either in the
ntop-01-08-25.tgz source file.

I also tried using dumpFlat.pl from the www/Perl subdirectory. Same type
of error.

I'm running Solaris7 and Perl 5.005_03.

Any suggestions?
e-Ken

Here is the HTML returned in $content by the get($url) instruction
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT=30>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=#FFFFFF>
<P><H1><FONT FACE=Helvetica>Unable to find information related to
host<i>dumpTrafficData.html?language=perl&key</i></FONT></H1>
</CENTER>

</CENTER><hr><FONT FACE=Helvetica><H5>Generated by <A
HREF="http://www-serra.unipi.it/~ntop/">ntop</A> v.1.1 MT
[sparc-sun-solaris2.7] listening on hme0<br>
<address>&copy; 1998-99 by <A HREF=mailto:deri@unipi.it>L.
Deri</A></H5></font></BODY></HTML>