Mailing List Archive

ntop stability: an update
Hi all,
as Dan reported, thanks to J.P van Oyen who created me an account, I've
been able to tackle the performance dropoff problem. I'm currently
trying to fix all the stability problem. The fixes to ntop changed some
logic inside the code, and now ntop is able to handle a large number of
computers/connections. Still, there are some problems left. Feel free to
test ntop (use CVS please as the latest code is there).

I've added some information to the ntop site, addded a tutorial
ntop+NetFlow, and a new paper that describes a new application currently
under development that I plan to release around fall time.

Enjoy, Luca

--
Luca Deri NETikos S.p.A.
Via Matteucci 34/B 56124 Pisa, Italy.