fax +358 [0]424 258 360

http://www.quartal.com

|"Microsoft brings you Windows, Linux brings you the house!"|
Re: keeping the data [ In reply to ]
> From: "Rommel, Florian" <Florian.Rommel@quartal.com>
>
> i am runing ntop 1.3 on RH 7.1 firewall machine. ntop 2.0 beta is still too
> unstable in all systems that i have tested it on so how would i go about
> keeping the data on ntop 1.3X from disapearing when shutting nti down?..

The only way I could see would be to back-port the relevant code which
is probably not such a good idea.

Sorry to hear you stability problem, I am running a release on Slackware
7.1 distribution; kernel 2.4.1
and have experienced excellent stability:-

Report created on Wed Jul 25 07:02:57 2001 [20 day(s) 23:57:05]

I only have a relatively low throughput though (1.1GB)

Regards

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED