I am interested in your product ntop. I use Redhat Linux and was
wondering which version if any I can down load to use.

Many thanks.
RE: Redhat v6 [ In reply to ]
Go to http://www.rpmfind.net and search for ntop.. then find the version
for your particular distribution. You should be able to find a ntop rpm
for most RedHat versions. If you dont, then you will need to compile it
manually, in which case try the next step:

If you want the official and latest version go to http://www.ntop.org
and get the latest tar file. then you can start using cvs and the CVS
versions to keep up to date on the software .

madhav