Mailing List Archive

NTOP with RRD
Mark Yan Wei Sin@SIME DARBY GROUP
12-07-2001 11:46 AM

Hello,

With reference to http://www.ntop.org/RRD/

I have ntop-1.1-src.tar.gz but after extracting the archive, I do not see a www/
directory.

Where is it or are there any other docs that can teach me how to create my own
graphical charts?

Thank you.

Mark

"This e-mail (including any attachment hereto) is intended solely for the
addressee and is confidential and privileged. If this should have been sent to
you in error, you are not to reproduce, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. Kindly notify us and delete the e-mail and all attachments
immediately.

E-mail is not a secure communication medium we advise that you bear in mind this
lack of security when using e-mail. As e-mail and/ or attachments may contain
viruses and other interfering or damaging elements, the receipt and / or
downloading of e-mail and / or attachments will entirely at your own risk."