WWW: http://www.lucaderi.org/ ICQ: 68183632
One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of
looking at things - Henry Miller
Re: ntop release 2.0 [ In reply to ]
I just picked up the latest from CVS and got this...

gcc -g -O2 -pipe -o .libs/ntop main.o
.libs/libntopreport.so -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -lcrypt -lm -lpthread
-lresolv -lnsl -ldl -lmysqlclient -lcrypt -lm
.libs/libntop.so -lpcap -lgdbm -lpthread -lresolv -lnsl -ldl -lmysqlclient -
lcrypt -lm -lpthread -lresolv -lnsl -ldl -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -lcr
ypt -lm -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
main.o: In function `main':
/root/ntop/ntop/main.c:213: undefined reference to `handlemySQLSupport'
.libs/libntop.so: undefined reference to `mySQLupdateHostNameInfo'
.libs/libntop.so: undefined reference to `mySQLnotifyTCPSession'
.libs/libntop.so: undefined reference to `closemySQLsocket'
.libs/libntop.so: undefined reference to `mySQLupdateHostTraffic'
.libs/libntop.so: undefined reference to `mySQLnotifyHostCreation'
.libs/libntop.so: undefined reference to `mySQLupdateDBOSname'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [ntop] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/ntop/ntop'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/ntop/ntop'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I'm guessing this is something I've done wrong, but can you confirm?

Thanks

Dan