Mailing List Archive

ntop (01-05-28) dies unexpectedly on Solaris 2.5.1
Hi,

I'm using the current ntop-beta dated 01-05-28 on Solaris 2.5.1. For
compilation I used the same tools (gcc and etc.) as on Solaris 2.7, of
course they are compiled for 2.5.1. On Solaris 2.7 the beta runs fine, but
on Solaris 2.5.1 ntop dies unexpectedly after a few hours.

There's no core file (or I do not know where it is), and no logfile
message. The machine is normaly very busy, network load is about 5 to 10
MB/s.

I've seen this behaviour with all the versions before also.

Does anybody have the same or similar problem ?
Is there a solution ?

Regards,

Stefan Behrens

GE CompuNet Computer AG & Co. oHG
Network- and Systemmanagement
Email: stefan.behrens@gecits-eu.com

Im Hause EADS Airbus GmbH
IV-Betrieb Infrastruktur, Abt. TIB1, Betrieb Tivoli
Telefon 040-743-71188, Haus 44
Email: stefan.behrens@airbus.dasa.de