related rpm like ntop, pfring, etc for dependencies?

Thank you
Marco
Re: Can't downgrade nprobe [ In reply to ]
> It would be nice if you left older versions at the repositories.
> To the list in general, anyone as an archive of nprobe 8.2 version and related rpm like ntop, pfring, etc for dependencies?

Yes, please publish all the old historical versions tarballs somewhere.
Many projects do this, and it's often useful for experimentation and use
with older embedded devices that can't run the latest thing, as well as
a reference to validate compromised software, bitrot, etc. Thanks :)
Re: Can't downgrade nprobe [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I have since then received a new license. Thank your NTOP.
My sugestion however, still stands.

Thank you
Marco