2193: both TCP and UDP registered by IANA for Dr.Web Enterprise
Management Service
4971 TCP: BURP - BackUp and Restore Program
4972 TCP: BURP - BackUp and Restore Program (status requests)

Last two are not registered anywhere I afraid.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili
Re: New ports/applications [ In reply to ]
Marat,

If you are capturing raw packets, then I encourage you to submit a request on the nDPI GitHub page along with a pcap of the traffic you are interested in supporting.

If you are collecting NetFlow data, you can't leverage nDPI as no packet payload can be inspected by either nProbe or ntopng. In that case, please, use http://www.ntop.org/ndpi/configuring-ndpi-for-custom-protocol-detection/ <http://www.ntop.org/ndpi/configuring-ndpi-for-custom-protocol-detection/>

Regards,
Simone

Re: New ports/applications [ In reply to ]
> If you are capturing raw packets, then I encourage you to submit a
> request on the nDPI GitHub page along with a pcap of the traffic you
> are interested in supporting.
I'm using NetFlow, unfortunately.

> If you are collecting NetFlow data, you can't leverage nDPI as no
> packet payload can be inspected by either nProbe or ntopng. In that
> case, please, use
> http://www.ntop.org/ndpi/configuring-ndpi-for-custom-protocol-detection/
I've read this page. It says that I can specify protocols in some
configuration file with some simple format. But there's this file and
how can it be enabled? And is it used during build or runtime?

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili

Re: New ports/applications [ In reply to ]
Marat,

See for example https://github.com/ntop/nDPI/issues/309#issuecomment-263911392 <https://github.com/ntop/nDPI/issues/309#issuecomment-263911392>

Hint: use google to search for previous similar questions: "site:https://github.com/ntop/ custom ndpi protocols"

Re: New ports/applications [ In reply to ]
Works now, thank you!

(For the record: there's no existing file, you ought to create a new one
in format described here
<http://www.ntop.org/ndpi/configuring-ndpi-for-custom-protocol-detection/>
for port-based protocol detection and specify this file in
--ndpi-protocols argument of ntopng.)

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili