options and the bandwidth amounts in nProbe still aren't correct.

set forwarding-options sampling input rate 100
set forwarding-options sampling input run-length 9
set forwarding-options sampling input max-packets-per-second 7000
set forwarding-options sampling family inet output flow-inactive-timeout 15
set forwarding-options sampling family inet output flow-active-timeout 60

Thanks,
Ryan
Re: Help with setting nProbe sample rate [ In reply to ]
Ryan,

According to your Juniper settings, you have 10 packets (run-length = 9 + sample-triggering-packet = 1) sampled every input-rate=100 packets. Thus, the sampling rate is 10/100 = 10%.

So please use --collector-sample-rate=10

See:
[--collector-sample-rate] <value> | Specify the bytes/pkts collection sample rate (NetFlow only).

Regards,
Simone

Re: Help with setting nProbe sample rate [ In reply to ]
Thanks, that worked! I seem to have been looking at a very old version of
the user guide. I couldn't find where it was linked from but its here:
http://www.ntop.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/nProbe_UserGuide.pdf