Mailing List Archive

deeper oui to vendor correlation
Hi All:

This could be an off topic question. I'm wondering if anyone of this
mailing list (including developers of ntop) are aware of any deep oui
lookup library, and if its available in the existing nDPI library that ntop
offers. Basically, in addition to vendor lookup, i'm interested in
correlating MAC address to actual devices. I understand this may not apply
so much for servers/laptops, but for IOT's, a Samsung MAC is indirectly
tied to its actually model and p/n. So one would be able to differentiate a
Samsung Android Smartphone vs an Samsung Android based TV.

Much Thanks
Morgan Yang