Erik
Official
UNCLASSIFIED
Re: instant kernel failure on rhel7 w/ e1000e (pf_ring) [ In reply to ]
Hi Erik
any trace or additional info to figure out what’s happening?
Please open an issue on github, we will try to reproduce this asap.

Thank you
Alfredo

Re: instant kernel failure on rhel7 w/ e1000e (pf_ring) [ In reply to ]
Unfortunately not. The machine simply locks hard as soon as it loads the kernel module, and doesn't even provide a kernel oops in messages or dmesg. It just... dies. I will open an issue on github as requested.

Personal
UNCLASSIFIED