to the rpm versions above?

Much Thanks
Morgan Yang
Re: PF_RING version tar ball that corresponds to versions on ntop-stable repo? [ In reply to ]
Here you go:

https://github.com/ntop/PF_RING/tree/6.2.0-stable

Alfredo

Re: PF_RING version tar ball that corresponds to versions on ntop-stable repo? [ In reply to ]
Fantastic, Thanks

Re: PF_RING version tar ball that corresponds to versions on ntop-stable repo? [ In reply to ]
Out of curiosity, has anyone done any testing when multiple applications
using PF_RING in the same-time? I will be running multiple libpcap-pf-ring
based applications, all be listening to the RX queue of PF_RING, on the
same hardware interface. What level of performance hit should I be
expecting?