I would like to deploy nProbe to monitor VoIP calls, jitter, mos, bandwidth, etc. Do you offer an unlimited license? We want to deploy this for all of our customer, but $500 per router is cost prohibitive.
Thanks,
-Reza
Re: nProbe [ In reply to ]
Hi Reza,

Maybe Luca corrects me, but the 500$ is for the right to download a
software that by itself is GPL so you can use it in as many places /
routers as you want.

With those 500 bucks you will be granted access to the download area
for a full year as well as basic support.

Regards

Re: nProbe [ In reply to ]
Reza
I don't know how came up with 500$. Just drop me a mail and explain me your needs

Luca

On Feb 25, 2011, at 6:19 AM, reza a wrote:

> Luca,
> I would like to deploy nProbe to monitor VoIP calls, jitter, mos, bandwidth, etc. Do you offer an unlimited license? We want to deploy this for all of our customer, but $500 per router is cost prohibitive.
> Thanks,
> -Reza

---
If you can not measure it, you can not improve it - Lord Kelvin

Re: nprobe [ In reply to ]
Eladio
I need to snd you a binary nProbe with debug symbols to figure out the problem.

Please open an issue on https://github.com/ntop/nProbe/issues <https://github.com/ntop/nProbe/issues> and specify the command line you have used to start nProbe as well add the output of nprobe --version

Regards Luca