Mailing List Archive

Discord down
Discord is down since more than one hour ago.

https://discordstatus.com/
Re: Discord Down [ In reply to ]
I logged in, for the time at the office, just now. I got an email to
verify it wasn't a bot that guessed my credentials. Everything loads
fast. Doesn't seem to be any issues from what I can see. Troy OH

Down Detector has a big spike in complaints, no other service seems to
right now.

Re: Discord Down [ In reply to ]
Once upon a time, Ben Jackson <bbj@mayhemiclabs.com> said:
> Discord seems to be having some kind of large scale outage, per my children and their friends.

I'm not seeing any issues, but https://discordstatus.com/ does say:

Issues connecting to voice

Identified - We've isolated the issue to a deployment of new code of
our "voice server syncer" service. We're currently in the process of
doing a rollback, and as well, provisioning more capacity on these
machines.
Apr 26, 2024 - 11:15 PDT

Investigating - We are investigating an issue connecting to Voice,
manifesting as "Awaiting Endpoint" when joining a voice channel.
Apr 26, 2024 - 10:54 PDT

And the API response time has been jumping up.
--
Chris Adams <cma@cmadams.net>