Mailing List Archive

Whatapp is down in Latin America
Got a ton of reports from friends in Mexico and Colombia that Whatsapp is not
working for them.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net
Re: Whatapp is down in Latin America [ In reply to ]
Looks like it's back in AR

Saludos!

*-*

*Cristian Beckerle*
Director de Tecnología
--
Este envío es confidencial y está destinado únicamente a la persona a la
que ha sido enviado. Puede contener información privada. Si usted no es el

Re: Whatapp is down in Latin America [ In reply to ]
Just in from https://status.twilio.com/

Investigating - We are investigating a service interruption from Meta
resulting in delayed delivery for WhatsApp messaging. Customers may
experience delays in their outbound and inbound WhatsApp messages. We
expect to provide another update in 1 hour or as soon as more information
becomes available. This incident also impacts Verify attempts via WhatsApp,
and Conversations over the WhatsApp channel.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 2:52?PM Cristian Beckerle | Bee via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Looks like it's back in AR
>
> Saludos!
>

> *-*
>
> *Cristian Beckerle*
> Director de Tecnología
> --
> Este envío es confidencial y está destinado únicamente a la persona a la
> que ha sido enviado. Puede contener información privada. Si usted no es el
> destinatario al que ha sido remitida, no puede copiarla, distribuirla ni
> emprender con ella ningún tipo de acción. Si cree que lo ha recibido por
> error, por favor, notifíquelo al remitente.
>

> El mié, 3 abr 2024 a la(s) 3:51?p.m., Bryan Fields via Outages (
> outages@outages.org) escribió:
>
>> Got a ton of reports from friends in Mexico and Colombia that Whatsapp is
>> not
>> working for them.
>> --
>> Bryan Fields
>>
>> 727-409-1194 - Voice
>> http://bryanfields.net

NOTE: This email message and
any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the
sender by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of
the original
message.
Re: Whatapp is down in Latin America [ In reply to ]
Meta does have a status page: https://metastatus.com/

--
TTFN,
patrick

>>> http://bryanfields.net <http://bryanfields.net/>

Re: Whatapp is down in Latin America [ In reply to ]
On 4/3/24 3:01 PM, Patrick W. Gilmore via Outages wrote:
> Meta does have a status page:https://metastatus.com/

Do you have anything that shows status of the service, rather than only the
business API?
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice