https://downdetector.com/status/att/

The Reuters story says this has affected cellular 911 calls in San Francisco, among other places

https://www.reuters.com/technology/cellular-outage-us-hits-att-t-mobile-verizon-users-downdetector-shows-2024-02-22/

Feb 22 (Reuters) - A cellular outage early on Thursday hit thousands of AT&T (T.N), opens new tab<https://www.reuters.com/markets/companies/T.N> users in the United States, disrupting calls and text messages as well as emergency services in major cities including San Francisco.

--

I haven?t seen any reporting beyond the ?it?s down? status.

Thanks

Ed
Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
Out here I. The southern suburbs of Boston

_______________________________
Jim O'Brien
Alianza - Vice President Server Engineering
Northeastern - Adjunct Faculty
Wentworth - Adjunct Faculty

Email: jimdoesvoip@gmail.com

Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
I have OOBM units in Troy and Christiansburg (Ohio). Looks like it was
only 2 hours long.

Thu Feb 22 05:32:45 2024 green 2:49:16
Thu Feb 22 03:46:54 2024 red 1:45:51
Wed Feb 21 21:58:49 2024 green 5:48:05

Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
Thanks for reporting this, Ed -- I was just starting to look for information. It is down here in western Massachusetts / Berkshire County.

Best,
Graham

Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
ATT cell service is completely down in Chicagoland, including the city and North Shore.
Tks,
R.

?

Rob Repp
Network Administrator
Winnetka Public Schools District 36
robrepp@winnetka36.org
847.501.2848

"Conatus es pausa et denuo initus?”

> On Feb 22, 2024, at 6:58?AM, Edward Vielmetti via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:
>
> Looking at Down Detector which has a big spike in reported ATT cellular outages.
>
> https://downdetector.com/status/att/
>
> The Reuters story says this has affected cellular 911 calls in San Francisco, among other places
>
> https://www.reuters.com/technology/cellular-outage-us-hits-att-t-mobile-verizon-users-downdetector-shows-2024-02-22/
>
> Feb 22 (Reuters) - A cellular outage early on Thursday hit thousands of AT&T (T.N), opens new tab <https://www.reuters.com/markets/companies/T.N> users in the United States, disrupting calls and text messages as well as emergency services in major cities including San Francisco.
>
> --
>
> I haven’t seen any reporting beyond the “it’s down” status.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ed

Tech Support Help Desk:

* help@winnetka36.org
<mailto:help@winnetka36.org>
Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
AT&T Cellular and Data down in Northwest Arkansas (Bentonville, Rogers,
Bella Vista) confirmed by me while driving this morning.

Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
Up in Memphis, TN but other AT&T customers are down.

Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
One thing I have noticed: At least in some affected areas, it doesn’t appear to be all customers affected. For example, my phone and tablet have no service, but my watch will connect to LTE just fine and place and receive calls.

Likewise, a buddy of mine came by here, and his phones have full 5G service on AT&T. I’ve also seen other reports of multiple AT&T phones sitting next to each other, some of them working perfectly fine, and others having no service at all.

I’d love to see the postmortem on this.

Jeremy

Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
I’m in Chicago western suburbs and AT&T cell is still up for me

Sent from my iPhone

?

robrepp@winnetka36.org<mailto:robrepp@winnetka36.org>

On Feb 22, 2024, at 6:58?AM, Edward Vielmetti via Outages <outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:

Looking at Down Detector which has a big spike in reported ATT cellular outages.

https://downdetector.com/status/att/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://downdetector.com/status/att/__;!!K-o5ptmh!1jxHkWxNOBRnH6cnR-qkVFZ58WyOLqaQEMDql4ucRPSTAp0E6UqD1_R7jhpFMSZgFRUt8iamY1VJtoJh7ZnWlOOung$>

The Reuters story says this has affected cellular 911 calls in San Francisco, among other places

https://www.reuters.com/technology/cellular-outage-us-hits-att-t-mobile-verizon-users-downdetector-shows-2024-02-22/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.reuters.com/technology/cellular-outage-us-hits-att-t-mobile-verizon-users-downdetector-shows-2024-02-22/__;!!K-o5ptmh!1jxHkWxNOBRnH6cnR-qkVFZ58WyOLqaQEMDql4ucRPSTAp0E6UqD1_R7jhpFMSZgFRUt8iamY1VJtoJh7ZltH5oMaQ$>

Feb 22 (Reuters) - A cellular outage early on Thursday hit thousands of AT&T (T.N), opens new tab<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.reuters.com/markets/companies/T.N__;!!K-o5ptmh!1jxHkWxNOBRnH6cnR-qkVFZ58WyOLqaQEMDql4ucRPSTAp0E6UqD1_R7jhpFMSZgFRUt8iamY1VJtoJh7ZktEPeJWg$> users in the United States, disrupting calls and text messages as well as emergency services in major cities including San Francisco.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: ATT cellular network 2024-02-22 [ In reply to ]
Our whole fleet uses ATT and it seems to slowly be dropping with all of them just not at the same time.. I agree cant wait to see the post mortem

Thank You,
Shawn Begarowicz (Technology/Service Manager)
Complete Interactive Technologies
44265 Groesbeck Highway
Clinton Township, MI 48036
586-439-2000 Ext. 120 | 586-439-2001 Fax
586-913-2420 Direct Tel | 586-203-4940 Direct Fax
586-883-4037 Cell
shawn.begarowicz@cit-4u.com<mailto:shawn.begarowicz@cit-4u.com>
www.cit-4u.com<http://www.cit-4u.com/>
For Technical Support:
support@cit-4u.com<mailto:support@cit-4u.com>
Website:
www.cit-4u.com<http://www.cit-4u.com/>
[cid:d7599b76-0bcc-4079-8b28-099879af27e6]

Celebrating 30 Years of your VISION our SOLUTION

The information contained in this message is confidential and, if addressed to a client or certain counsel, is subject to the attorney-client or work-product privilege, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply or notify us immediately by email or telephone, and destroy or erase the message.

Please think twice before printing out this email!