Mailing List Archive

Hurricane Electric STL Down
Lost BGP peer, and getting an error on their LG when trying to test from STL, "Problem logging into core2.stl1.he.net at this time", pop appears to be dark?
Re: Hurricane Electric STL Down [ In reply to ]
This is the first update for our HE.NET trouble ticket for Netrality St. Louis.

There appears to be an issue with the device you're connected to, and we're working to resolve it. We do not have an ETR at this time.

-- -H U R R I C A N E - E L E C T R I C-

Kelly Cochran Sr. Network Engineer

+1-510-580-4100 http://www.he.net/ AS6939

Aaron K. Bialas | Chief Information Officer
CTI
1100 N. Sportsman Drive
Taylorville, IL 62568
(217) 824-6398
www.ctitech.com<http://www.ctitech.com/>
aaron.bialas@cticomputers.com<mailto:aaron.bialas@cticomputers.com>

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Re: Hurricane Electric STL Down [ In reply to ]
Saint Louis Internet Exchange is still moving traffic for everyone except HE so it must be local to them.

Aaron