Mailing List Archive

CLEAR: Facebook down regionally (FL/Central Americas)
Unsurprisingly, that spike got to about 6000 reports 10 minutes ago, and is
trending back down. It was, though, unusually complete and regional for them;
I wonder if they'll say anything about it.

For anyone who didn't get the memo, DownDetector.com is your first line for
eyeball service outages reports, and also retail carriers (like cablemodem and
cellular service).

We've got a bunch of other tools on the wiki at

https://wiki.outages.org/

and I'll be spending some of my Copious Free Time these next weeks grooming the
site.

Stay safe,
-- jr '<admin/>' a