Is anyone noticing issues with ATT in los angeles? Att
residential/business fiber is down and MIS / DIA is working fine.

Can't get to bankofamerica and some other sites.
ATT los angeles [ In reply to ]

> Is anyone noticing issues with ATT in los angeles? Att
> residential/business fiber is down and MIS / DIA is working fine.
> Can’t get to bankofamerica and some other sites.

We're seeing reports that this is congestion in AT&T due to the free COD
Warzone release [1] downloads.

--
Hugo Slabbert | email, xmpp/jabber: hugo@slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E | also on Signal

[1] https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2020-March/106298.html
Re: ATT los angeles [ In reply to ]
On 3/10/20 22:31, Hugo Slabbert via Outages wrote:
> Is anyone noticing issues with ATT in los angeles? Att
> residential/business fiber is down and MIS / DIA is working fine.
> Can’t get to bankofamerica and some other sites.
>

> We're seeing reports that this is congestion in AT&T due to the free COD
> Warzone release [1] downloads.

I had a 10G transport at CoreSite LA2 go down between 01:31:59 and 01:49:18.