Mailing List Archive

CoreSite Any2 IX LAX peer issues - confirmed
We have confirmed CoreSite Any2 IX in LA is having an issue.

From the NOC:

Please be advised we are experiencing a Network issue involving your
internet connection. We are currently investigating the root cause and
will be providing updates as it come in.
Re: CoreSite Any2 IX LAX peer issues - confirmed [ In reply to ]
I was about to send an email a few minutes ago and figured I wouldn’t bother
but it looks like I saw ATT go down an hour ago quickly for a few seconds
(not sure if it’s related) but bharti has been suffering for the past hour
with packet loss.

We have confirmed CoreSite Any2 IX in LA is having an issue.

From the NOC:

Re: CoreSite Any2 IX LAX peer issues - confirmed [ In reply to ]
FYI,

From Core-site.
---
Update: Network Engineer has found a loop on the Internet Exchange and
has blocked it. Please check connectivity and confirm if it has been
restored.

You may direct any questions or concerns to the below department:

Thank you,
---

Shuta OBINATA
CNCI AS9354 Japan