Anyone on level 3 for IP transit see an outage just now? Our sites in Dallas and LA were unable to communicate with customers when taking level 3 as the best path.

Thanks!

Joseph
level 3 outage [ In reply to ]
Our Atlanta servers on 56 Marietta are still and have been reachable.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

?Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.?
--- Winston Churchill

level 3 outage [ In reply to ]
Looks OK from Detroit:

Neighbor V AS MsgRcvd MsgSent TblVer InQ OutQ Up/Down
State/PfxRcd
[snip] 4 3356 8322101 169794 35556799 0 0 2w3d 312422

I show pretty normal traffic levels on my Level3-facing router interface
too and nothing in the logs for today.

-Bill

On

level 3 outage [ In reply to ]
At the same time we saw traffic through LA disrupted for about 4 minutes as well.