Cheers,
-- jra

--
Jay R. Ashworth Baylink jra at baylink.com
Designer The Things I Think RFC 2100
Ashworth & Associates http://baylink.pitas.com '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA http://photo.imageinc.us +1 727 647 1274

Start a man a fire, and he'll be warm all night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Voice outages to WA? [ In reply to ]
Do you have a number there I can test?

Thank you,
Mike Hoffman
IT Help Desk Analyst
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation
39 Old Ridgebury Rd
A-4
Danbury, CT? 06810
Phone: (203) 448-3872
Fax: (203) 448-3901
?
?
Odyssey Overland LLC
1500 Rt 517
Hackettstown, NJ? 07840
Phone: (908) 850-4490
Fax: (908) 850-3852
?
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by or to others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.