Keith

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
issues dialing out on Qwest in DC/Maryland? [ In reply to ]
We're seeing the same on our trunks in Louisiana...

On 9/3/09 9:14 AM, "Wallace Keith" <kwallace at pcconnection.com> wrote:

Getting a recording that your call cannot be completed as dialed for all calls? No info from their NOC -
Keith

--
W. Kevin Hunt
CCIE #11841
issues dialing out on Qwest in DC/Maryland? [ In reply to ]
Seeing issues in Qwest LA too starting around 6 AM PDT. Been on hold with Qwest support for a while--no one picking up, never a good sign...

Howard