sometime.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>
AT&T -> T-Mobile SMS? [ In reply to ]
On 08/04/2009 01:26 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing problems sending SMS from AT&T to T-Mobile (or
> other providers)? When my monitoring system sends a message (via a GSM
> modem with an AT&T SIM card) "Test page 3", AT&T accepts the message,
> but I get an SMS back in just a few seconds from 1121611611 that says:
>
> 1xxxxxxxxxx Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. Test page 3
>
> where xxxxxxxxxx is the 10 digit T-Mobile number I sent a message to.
> It looks like something on the network is prepending a "1" and then
> rejecting the message because of the "1".

I just sent an SMS to a T-Mobile phone from my ATT iPhone and had no issues.

--
Paul Norton
Systems Administrator
AT&T -> T-Mobile SMS? [ In reply to ]
Not sure if it's related but, I used e-mail -> ATT SMS and my girlfriend
got some of them immediatley while most of them were delayed for a few
hours. This went on around 11am PDT.

Typically, it's instantaneous. Not sure if the delay was on Google's
SMTP end, ATT's end, or both.

Paul Norton wroteth on 8/4/2009 1:40 PM: