We're seeing many sites down that are on TimeWarner Cable internet in
the Austin TX Metro area. Anyone know what happened?

--Chris
TimeWarner Cable Austin TX Metro issues [ In reply to ]
I'm working from home today and I'm seeing some very weird issues that appear to be routing related. I'm in Westchester NY on Verizon Fios. I have reachability to some sights, but even those seem to be slowly disappearing. Global routing issues?

----
Matthew Huff?????? | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com? | Phone: 914-460-4039