Mailing List Archive

att (iphone) outage ?
have users in CO and CA reporting no connection, anybody seeing anything
similar ?
att (iphone) outage ? [ In reply to ]
We are seeing issues with text messaging through the ATT email
gateway (nothing getting through) in Oregon. Not sure about phone-to-
phone texting. Calls are fine.

Joel Mulkey
Freewire Broadband

att (iphone) outage ? [ In reply to ]
att (iphone) outage ? [ In reply to ]
We're seeing numerous Blackberry users of our Exchange platform having
issues. All the contact times end at about 7:30 a.m. PST.

-matt

att (iphone) outage ? [ In reply to ]
Just confirmed with RIM. AT&T not only has one line cut, but 2 lines.

-matt