Mailing List Archive

Outages BOF - NANOG 44 (los angeles).
Outages BOF - NANOG 44 (los angeles). [ In reply to ]
Hi Virendra,

Putting my NANOG Program Committee Member hat on, please work with Joel
Jaeggli, also on the NANOG PC. He is moderating a Tools BOF Monday
afternoon at 4:30 in the Heinsbergen Room as per
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog44/agenda.php

If you are interested in leading an outages specific BOF please put in a
request at http://www.nanogpc.org for NANOG45. January 2009 will be here
before you know it! Cheers, -ren