Anyone else seeing anything weird going on with XO p-to-p circuits?
Support is just ringing to busy right now...

-Jayson
XO TDM [ In reply to ]

We just had several across the US bounce for a few minutes. They appear
to be back up now.

Eric
XO TDM [ In reply to ]
Just got word that it's Chicago & St. Louis, down hard no etr.

-J

XO TDM [ In reply to ]
We had DS3's up... but no IP from southfield... All there 800's where
down... Spoke to transport they had no idea things where down in till I
called. Where trying to find things out via IM as phones where not working.

Fred